Call to Action
Thank-you for your interest in becoming a Board member of the Co-operative Development Foundation of Canada (CDF). This year the Board is looking to attract skills in the areas of Fundraising, Financial Management, Mutuals, Agriculture and Environment, and individuals with knowledge of Impact Financing. This year there is a maximum number of 6 positions to be filled, with some incumbent directors intending to run for another term. Terms ranging from 1, 2, or 3-years are open.
This Board Candidate Information Kit provides useful information on:
- CDF Canada
- What is required to be CDF Director?
- Board obligations and commitments
- Role descriptions
- Board expectations
- The process and timeline for nominations and elections
- The nomination information to be submitted
Interested candidates must submit the following documents:
- Completed Application Form
- Cover letter and Resumé/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
The application package outlined above must be submitted in confidence no later than Friday 30 July 2021 at 4:00pm EST.
For information about the application process and to submit your interest, please contact Sheila Vaselenak, Executive Assistant, email@example.com.