Join our Board of Directors
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Board member of the Co-operative Development Foundation of Canada (CDF). This year the Board is looking to attract skills in the areas of Fundraising and Financial Management. This year there is a maximum number of 3 positions to be filled, with incumbent directors intending to run for another term. We have three openings on the Board for three-year terms.
This Board Candidate Information Kit provides useful information on:
- CDF Canada
- What does it require to be CDF Director?
- Board obligations and commitments
- Role descriptions
- Board expectations
- The process and timeline for nominations and elections
- The nomination information to be submitted
Interested candidates must submit the following documents:
- Cover letter and Resumé/Curriculum Vitae (CV)
The application package outlined above must be submitted in confidence no later than July 30th, 2020 at 4:00pm EST.
For information about the application process and to submit your interest, please contact Sheila Vaselenak, firstname.lastname@example.org