We do not distribute, rent or sell any of your personal information. All information is stored in a secure manner and is protected against unauthorized access. CDF Canada will not provide or share personal information with third parties, unless:
- The sharing of this information is necessary to process a donation, for example, a credit card transaction; or
- We are required by law.
You may access your personal information at any time to ensure that it is correct or to edit if you desire. You may request to have your name and information removed from our database at any time, or request anonymity with respect to a donation. Please put this request in writing:
275 Bank St., Suite 400
Ottawa, Ontario, K2P 2L6
Or via email: email@example.com
Our Accountability to You
- CDF Canada understands that you need to feel secure about where you’re donating your money. We don’t take your generosity lightly, and have gone to great measures to ensure that your money is used correctly. We follow both legal and ethical guidelines set out by the Canadian Customs and Revenue Agency (CRA).
- CDF Canada is a nationally registered charity. (11887 5517 RR0001)
- CDF Canada adheres to the Donor Bill of Rights.
- CDF Canada adheres to the ethical guidelines and practices laid out by the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Code of Ethics.
- CDF Canada is a registered charity. As such, we are subject to the rules and regulations found therein. Please visit http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html for more information.
- All full-time CDF Canada fundraising staff are members of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
- CDF Canada wants to know what you think of us. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.